Roll over the images found below to see additional views. Click on either the small or large image to see a detailed view!
Floralife Leafshine Spray
Green Leaf Spray - Plant Polish
Add an appealing shine to all hard leaf foliage plants and fresh cut foliage in design arrangements to make them sparkle. This easy and ready to use product provides a natural and healthy look to the foliage.
Spray foliage plants to clean and enhance for greater appearance.
Features and Benefits
- Shines up foliage for longer enjoyment of green potted plants and cut foliage in flower arrangements.
- Provides a “natural” shine, not an oily appearance.
- Keeps foliage clean longer, as there are no oily residues to attract dust.
- Removes and keeps water spots and calcium deposits away.
- Ready to use product has easy to use sprayer nozzle.
- Reduces water evaporation of leaves.
- Provides a pleasant, natural scent . . . no offensive odor.
- Suitable for most foliage plants except those with fragile or hairy leaves, succulents, and ferns. Avoid spraying on flower blooms and buds.
- 25% free bonus-size cans.
- Shake can vigorously before spraying on foliage. Best to apply between 68 - 77° C and avoid spraying in full sunlight.
- Spray lightly on tops of hard foliage type leaves from a distance of 12 – 15 inches. Move the can side to side to get a more even coverage of spray and better effect. Hold can upright when spraying.
- Allow 5 minutes to dry before wrapping or covering the sprayed plant to assure an appealing shine.
- Repeat treatment twice monthly to maintain the natural, healthy looking shine.
Directions for use
Green leaf spray is what florists use on their greenery to create a shiny, clean look. Bulk greenery is sometimes dull looking with splotchy white residue cause by water minerals. Plant shine cleans off this, sealing the greenery and protecting the leaves from early wilting. Spray this on your "greened in" arrangements before adding the fresh flowers for a professional look.
Discount Florist Supplies17 - Click here to go to our Wedding Pages. They are filled with ideas on centerpieces, bouquets and more!